Radiolab Mobile Apps
Developed by PRX for iPhone and Android
Radiolab is a show about wonder, curiosity and big ideas. Hailed by critics as “best radio show,” Radiolab presents a potent elixir of science and philosophy, first-person storytelling and radio theatre, all woven together with the most innovative sound design to ever spill out of the radio. Hosted by Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich and produced by WNYC, the show is heard on more than 300 public radio stations around the country.
The Radiolab app is all about curiosity, too. More than just a companion to the broadcast, the app is an extension of the Radiolab experience and its spirit of exploration, possibility and play.
- Listen to every podcast of the show from the very beginning to the latest release.
- Make your own audio effects, text and photos based on specific requests from Jad and Robert and upload them via SoundCloud.
- Read blogs and updates from the show.
- Share podcasts via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Receive push notifications of news, new episodes and Radiolab events.
- Access all of the above through a truly unique user experience that’s not just about navigation, but exploration.
The Radiolab app was produced by WNYC, developed by PRX and designed by 1 Trick Pony.